The design of the feed formula can be carried out by means of the calculator's hand algorithm or computer algorithm. The hand algorithm based on the calculator is more common, and the commonly used test method and cross method. The trial and error method is one of the most commonly used feed ratio design methods in rural areas. It can be used to calculate the various nutritional indicators in feed without being restricted by the type of raw materials. In addition, this method is simple and easy to learn. It can be calculated without using sophisticated instruments, using only paper and pen, calculator, and is very suitable for the calculation of the ratio of full-price feed and concentrated feed for rural farmers. The shortcoming of this method is that the amount of calculation is relatively large, and it is necessary to match the full-price compound feed that meets the requirements. Generally, it has to be tried several times, which is more blind, and the investment time and energy are larger.
Trial test method matching
First, based on experience, the approximate proportion of various raw materials is calculated, and then the respective ratios are multiplied by the percentage of various nutrients contained in the raw materials, and then the sum of the same nutrients of the various raw materials is added, that is, The total content of each nutrient component of the formula is obtained; the obtained result is compared with the feeding standard, and if any nutrient component is insufficient or exceeded, the corresponding raw material can be adjusted and recalculated until it is relatively close to the feeding standard.
Specific steps for the ratio of feed to the test method
1. Before feeding, determine the feeding target and further determine the feeding standard.
2. According to the feeding standard, select the available raw materials, and determine the content of the nutrients according to the nutrient composition table of the raw materials.
3. Formulation of the formula. In general, energy requirements and protein content are two important indicators of full-price compound feed. In the full-price compound feed of growing and finishing pigs, the energy demand index and protein content index accounted for about 98% of the feed. Therefore, before formulating the formula, it is necessary to determine the relationship between the energy demand and protein in the compound feed. In general, the energy demand and protein content indicators are designed to 96%, which can leave about 4% of the ratio of other minerals or additives. Using this method to formulate the formula, under the premise of meeting the energy demand and protein content index in the proportion of feed, the appropriate amount of minerals, amino acids and trace element additives, can effectively avoid the trouble of simultaneous calculation of multiple indicators.
After the formula is formulated, iterative calculations can be performed, and the results are compared with the feeding standards in detail, and the adjustments are made until the results are close to the feeding standards.
4. Replenish minerals. In the process of mineral supplementation, the amount of phosphorus supplement should be considered firstly, because a sufficient amount of calcium should be contained in the proper amount of phosphorus added. After supplementing phosphorus, it is easier to calculate calcium. For the addition of salt content, it can be calculated according to the feeding standard, and the content in the feed is generally not considered.
5. Supplement amino acid additives. Finally, the addition of amino acids can be determined according to the demand. Generally, in the large-sized formula with corn, soybean, etc. as the main raw materials, the amount of amino acid added can be determined according to the feeding standard, and how much is added. Additives currently available for amino acid supplementation include lysine and methionine additives, and thus, the ratio of addition of these two amino acids can be determined in the calculation.
Can Opener has different design and material such as stainless steel, plastic, rubber or silicone. Can opener is widely use in our life. We have different design of can opener and also suitable for all kinds of can and even with different szie. There are different using way for can opener so you can always choose the right one you wanted.
Automatic Can Opener,Can Opener With Corkscrew,Stainless Steel Can Opener,Can Opener
Yangjiang Huanyu Industry and Trade Co.,Ltd. , https://www.yjhymfg.com